Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Perfect


My afternoon was perfectly spent with coffee, cake, and extreme blog-hopping and Tumblr-ing. So there might have been some episodes of this really cheesy drama series I've been addicted to lately. I'm not even going to say what it is because I'm too embarrassed. Actually, forget I even said that.

My thrift shopping was a success the other day and I ended up with some creepy lace things that I'm gonna hang around my room. Yes, I am embracing the freak in me that even I scare myself sometimes. #firstworldproblems

4 comments:

  1. god that looks so perfect! the cake looks delicious (^_^)
    love your blog :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creepy lace things,hihi.. hey,whatever rocks your boat !
    :p

    Your blog is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Blog!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?


    Vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your blog ;) would you like to follow each ohter? ;)

    www.charmeusee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete