Monday, 21 January 2013

Lost soul swimming in a fishbowl


Wish You Were Here, Pink Floyd

Reasons why I'm alone #3645: I go home from a night out early to hang out with the cat on my door and I act like a 16 year old Tumblr girl. I keep forgetting that I'm past my teenage years but you know what, who cares? I'm going to keep wearing my floral coronas, black lipstick, and band shirts. I'm going to keep updating my Tumblr with things that inspire me and things that make me feel. I'm going to doing what makes me happy.

More outfit posts, more photographs, more passion, more creativity, more dreaming, more doing, more achieving. I've got a shoot coming up with this awesome photographer (all will be revealed soon) and working on some pretty big changes for WTCK. Also, thanks to Your Hipster Girlfriend for putting up my photo in their site. It was a great surprise to wake up to x

1 comment:

  1. you are really pretty and have an awesome style :D I followed you, have fun ;*

    __________________________________________________

    http://morgue333.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete