Tuesday, 18 December 2012

Mint days and floral dreams


Bought Christmas presents for myself because I'm a self-sufficient independent Asian woman who don't need no man! Lol okay, but seriously though. How can you not fall in love with these shoes? Mint coloured boots are from Dr. Martens and the floral velvet creepers are from Topshop. The fact that I got them brand new secondhand (if that even makes sense) is such a bonus!

Also picked up the skull candle holder and round sunnies over the weekend. But the biggest highlight of it was meeting Morrissey! More on that soon. Photos from last weekend are up on my Instagram if you want to see x

4 comments:

  1. Only black women are self-sufficient! Lol jokes

    The shoes are so so pretty, I absolutely love the creepers :)

    http://www.circusluxe.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahha I'm a dark skinned asian? Jokes! Thanks lovely x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. And so comfy too!! I almost don't want to wear them cos they're so special haha x

      Delete