Monday, 31 December 2012

Grateful


Perfect end to an amazingly blessed year. 

Bidding goodbye to 2012 in a few hours! I am so incredibly grateful for the year that's been. So many good things has happened and I just feel pretty blessed. This year was the year I got to live some of my dreams. I became a radio show host, wrote for a weekly publication, did a drama paper which I absolutely loved, worked alongside some pretty talented NZ artists (most of them are playing at RnV!), transformed my room into something I've always wanted, kept my job, dressed how I wanted, fell in love, crossed of the bucket list and met legends like Incubus, Russell Brand, and Morrissey, grew closer to my family, and spent the year with amazing people! Just.. wow. Thank you for being a part of my year. Here's to defying gravity in 2013 :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment